Monday 21 May 2012

Xbox 360 Surface Graphic Design idea

Here I have designed a surface graphic for my Xbox 360 Packaging in the style of Shepard Fairey. For this, I first found an image of the sea and then opened it up large to A3 on Photoshop. I then used a wacom tablet to draw the waves, rocks and clouds using the paint tool. Once I done that, I saved it and then opened the drawing on Illustrator, then I highlighted it and went to Object - Live Trace - make to get the document to be an individual line. Then I highlighted it again and went to Object - Live Paint - Make so it would be possible for me to add colour into different parts quickly and neatly. I then used the Live Paint Bucket and chose a colour and then started adding colour into the sections I wanted too colour. I then placed in my hand holding an Xbox Controller which was inspired by Shepard Fairey's Hope poster and moved and resized until it was in the right position.

No comments:

Post a Comment