Monday 21 May 2012

FMP Final Outcome

  
 Here I have created my Final Net Design for Xbox 360, where I have chosen to do it in Shepard Fairey's style. For this, I first had to open up the existing xbox 360 packaging to see the net. I then did a rough drawing of the net and then used a ruler to measure the every line so I can create the net later. I then opened up InDesign and drew my net using the rectangle shape tool to draw each square/rectangle separately. I then looked into Shepard Fairey to see his patterns he has created, from that I designed a pattern using my logo, xbox controller and console silhouette. Once I done that, I scanned in the design for a rough template so I can neatly do it on Illustrator. I drew the pattern with the pen tool and then moved the shapes together to get them neat and precise. Once i done that, I placed the pattern onto the InDesign document with the net, and then made a layer underneath the nets layer. I then tiled the net until it filled the whole net and then I placed my Shepard Fairey hand with controller and placed it on one part of the net that I needed it. I then copied it and rotated it and placed on the opposite side of the other. Once I added them, I added my information and images that is found on the xbox 360 box and then drew 4 rectangles on 4 parts and changed the text to white.

No comments:

Post a Comment